Friday, November 11, 2011

Carden

I LOVE THIS BOY! He is such a good example to ME and his brother and sister. He loves to "BEE like JESUS!" He enjoys making others happy and doing service for others. He is such a good helper and loves learning. He is getting so good at his letters and I still can't believe we have another year before school! He is so ready for kindergarten.

Carden is our athlete. He is extremely coordinated and ready FOR SOCCER, BASEBALL, and BASKETBALL! I hope next year to put him in some sports because he loves watching the other kids at practice and always asks to go play. He loves to RUN and go on walks. He also loves to hike to the top of the hill with Mommy and never needs to REST! He loves to ride his bike and he would TOTALLY BE on a TWO WHEELER if we lived somewhere where there was room to RIDE!!!! He gets going so fast and loves to "BASH" into his brother and sister.

Carden still is OBSESSED with THOMAS (and so is his MOMMY)!!! He loves using the sayings from the movies. He is getting really excited now that Rhead is showing more interest in trains. He keeps asking me if we can ride a train. I hope that SOON we can go and ride the train. I miss Sacramento and I think Carden does too! We miss our days playing at the train museum and playing with our cousins. Carden begs daily to go to Chase and Sam's house. He just loves all his cousins. He is so observant and knows all those little things about his cousins. For example, I finally put Brooke in pigtails and Carden's first response was, "Pretty Brooke, you look like HALLE!" He also noticed a VOLLEY BALL player on the computer and said, "THAT is what Michelle does!" He remembered seeing Michelle play volleyball from about a year ago!!

Carden reads the scriptures now and enjoys saying the prayers. The other day he read a whole chapter in the Book of Mormon and wanted to keep reading. He read for an hour with Daddy that night and wanted to keep going! It is pretty exciting to see him want to learn! He is pretty excited to turn FOUR. He is also SO EXCITED for the BABY to come. He loves to feel his brother kick. He always asks, "when is the baby coming?" He now understands the order: first Brooke and Rhead have their Birthday, then Mommy and Daddy's anniversary, then Christmas and the baby, then Carden's Four year Birthday!!!! Lots of stuff going on in NOVEMBER and DECEMBER! I am pretty excited!

2 comments:

Whit K said...

Love reading about the little kiddos. You're right, they're not small anymore! I can't believe how grown up they are, they're such cuties.

jenny said...

yep, i can't wait to see carden on some level asphalt! GOOOooooooo carden, you are an awesome athlete!