Friday, November 11, 2011

Brooke





Brooke, she is a funny girl. She loves to run and play with Carden. She keeps up with him on our runs down the driveway. She loves to ride her bike and loves to TEASE Rhead whenever possible. She is actually a little punk sister to Rhead. She likes to beat up on him and Rhead just sits there and cries. She still loves STRAWBERRIES and always asks for some. She loves FOOD and still doesn't crave any sweet stuff. She will take a cookie but just holds it until it is a mess all over the floor. She just doesn't like the JUNK food. She rather have seconds on salads than ice cream. She pretty much eats four bowls of salad a night, which makes diapers difficult. I still have to change about SIX diapers a DAY and that is not with a NEW BORN!!!!! I complain but I guess I shouldn't since my kids do eat REALLY well. They eat better than me! I never was a good eater.

Brooke loves to say the prayers now and she says every word. She is finally saying her "B"s and it is so cute to hear her pronounce her name! She loves nursery and is pretty quiet in there. She doesn't really play with the kids but rather she does her own thing. I guess all my kids are like that though. None of them really interact with other kids, they prefer my lap. I am taking them every Wed to story time at the library and they are kind of starting to warm up to all the kids.

Brooke is FINALLY DANCING! She is starting to do little movements here and there and loves to "stretch" with Mommy. She knows exactly how to stretch and shows me when she touches her toes! She loves the "SUNBEAM" song as well and loves to JUMP up on every "BEAM"! She is starting to be a little more girly. She loves to carry around a purse like mommy. She likes to clean the house. She always wants to "TRY"! She follows her big brother and tries to get herself dressed in the mornings which is pretty hilarious.

She can walk for MILES. This girl does not get tired. She can hike up the hill with Mommy and doesn't ever need to rest. She loves to read stories and loves her little lamb. She loves to push her stroller and ride her bike with her brothers. She LOVES to brush her teeth!

1 comment:

jenny said...

wow, that is a great picture of brooke and kitty bronco! you have written very descriptive summaries of the kids. they will love you for it! good job :-)