Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke and Rhead

Just two years ago I was sitting fully pregnant waiting to deliver two full term babies completely nervous and scared for what lay ahead. Today is not much different. My stomach is full of butterflies and a baby! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE AND RHEAD!! Maybe I will need to blow out your candles in hopes of our wishes to come TRUE as a family!

3 comments:

Brynley said...

we are praying for you guys! Happy 2 years!!

Kierstin said...

We are praying you'll move to Utah!!!!! Jason is going to take the bar here at some point soon. I hope it was a great day and that you also have a great upcoming anniversary. You guys are awesome!

hayley said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy! You are such a good mom this baby is blessed to go into such a wonderful home with a creative loving mom and talented hardworking dad.