Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OUR BLOG WORKS!!!!


We had a great Halloween with the van Beevers! The kids did so well with trick or treating this year it was amazing! I just remember last year Carden wanted to eat his candy as he went and then after four houses he was pretty much done. It was funny. But this year he kept up with the boys and RAN HOUSE TO HOUSE and came home with a FULL bag of candy. Brooke and Rhead stayed behind with Daddy and went to each house answering with "TRICK OR TREAT". Brooke was actually the one who said the "trick or treat" and "thank you"s. They both kept their candy in their bags until they got home. I was impressed! There were a few houses though that were scary and Rhead wouldn't even go up the drive way he just kept walking. Hope he always keeps to that instinct! Brooke kept saying "Scary" when she saw something she didn't like. They all had a lot of fun but I just wish people wouldn't make their homes so scary or wear such scary masks.



Here are the PUMPKINS! We did one with a HAPPY face for Rhead since he is always so "HAPPY"!!! and then another with a SCARY face. Carden is showing the faces. He does a great SCARY face don't you think? Actually I really like his HAPPY FACE. Carden always has a GREAT HAPPY FACE that will hopefully rub off on Rhead!


And here are the kids: Spider Man, Mr. Incredible, and our little FAIRY
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Wow, I was getting really nervous that we were going to lose our WHOLE BLOG. But finally it works. I guess this dance blog was hacked and since I had the link on our page it blocked our blog as well. But anyways I am so far behind but I might as well put up some Halloween pictures!!!

6 comments:

jenny said...

YEah the Sweeney's are back!!!

Kierstin said...

Sounds like a fun evening. Kids look cute. Miss you guys! Great pumpkins

The Harrisons said...

So cute!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed Halloween. We only took Beau to a couple houses, but he enjoyed picking out the candy and putting it in his bag. He wouldn't say trick-or-treat either.


Hope everything is going well! We miss you and hopefully we'll see you around Christmas. You should be having a special Christmas present this year :)

Whit K said...

Their costumes are so cute I love them!

hayley said...

Thanks for coming up! It was a fun night:)

Nana13 said...

Cutest little Mr. Incredible ever! Cutest Spiderman and most adorable fairy in the world! :) Love those kids. Miss you so much