Since Sundays are really the ONLY day I get out, I think it would be so FUN to have these shoes! Also my family is constantly having the issue of what is a "Flip Flop"? I think this shoe would solve all problems b/c it has a closed toe, goes around the WHOLE foot so no flipping or flopping, also it comes in TAN and has a fairly small heel so I could wear it with ANYTHING!!!! (the only problem is the PRICE, so really I am dreaming but just thought I'd share my dream shoe!)
well shoot I can't upload the picture. I will have to try again when I figure this out.
Here is the Link:
http://www.seychellesfootwear.com/seystart.tpl
It is under HEELS and WEDGES and is called "box step" shoe in TAN!!! ohh they are sooo cute. I love the yellow as well but for church it probably isn't appropriate!!!!
7 comments:
I LOVE those shoes! I love the website too! THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE!! If I had 90 extra dollars they would be on their way to you as we speak. i hear ya on the "sunday dress up days". I always try to wear heels because I love dressing up!
i couldn't find the box step shoe?
As a recent purchaser of dream shoes, I say do it! Totally worth it. You have worked hard girl!
what about your toe problem? I just got all your shoes you left at mom's? cute though. see you tomorrow
those are super cute! I like almost every pair of the heels and wedges on this sight and they would all work since they all go completely around the heel! Someday soon you will be able to afford them! Shoes are a good investment!
Marin! Thanks for your quilt comment.
Rosalee Elizabeth's G-G-Grandma Elizabeth made it fir my mom Elizabeth, who gave it to her.
I want to know how you made your quilt with the squares. Email me!
jackie.wins @ gmail.com
Justin and Fam- Word is that you are in AZ. Where you living? Let's get together sometime. Do you have a cell phone yet?!
Post a Comment