"Motorboat Motorboat go so FAST!"
Rhead is our little Motorboat. I have these little floaty boats that Brooke and Rhead swim in and Rhead can steer his little boat around the whole pool. His little legs kick so perfectly (he is seriously going to be a runner or swimmer!). He can turn his boat around and swim right to me without any problems. It is so funny. Then Brooke just sits in her boat and does a two leg buck but doesn't manage to move at all (she is our butterfly girl!). It is amazing to see Rhead in the pool though. He can also climb the staircase so FAST. He is a speedy little boy. He loves to stand as well and pulls up to everything. I really think he will be walking at nine months!
3 comments:
Love the cute stories!
Do your kids just naturally love the water or have you eased them into it? My boys both aren't too fond of the pool and I REALLY want them to learn to swim (granted I have a little time- Ian is only three). Just wondering.
So so cute! I was wondering what the little boat things are that they stay in while in the water? I really want to get one for future babies!! ;) Oh and where did you get them?
Post a Comment