I haven't bought a diaper bag yet (and I have three kids!). But my three diaper bags that are FREE from the hospital (that I got when Carden was born) are now in shreds. I was really sad that the hospital in CA did not give me a free one when I had TWINS!!! Come on, what is that all about. I get three with Carden and NONE with Brooke and Rhead. Now I am trying to find a diaper bag and have looked at the GOODWILL and there are NONE. What am I to do? Diaper bags are SO expensive! I didn't even realize that they REALLY are PRICEY! I of course found one that I like on amazon but it is too expensive. I like the "OiOi - Hobo - Diaper Bag in GREY GLOSS" see http://www.amazon.com/OiOi-Designer-Diaper-Floral-Accessories/dp/B002ZBPA6Q/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2
But yeah I don't know what to do. Guess I might just start wearing a back pack!!! Where do you find great prices on diaper bags? What ones do you like?
8 comments:
I have found mine at Nordstrom Rack and Ross. You can always just find a big purse that has lots of pockets or a purse plus this https://www.kangarookeeper.com/?mid=829828
Good luck! Miss you!
I'm the same! I have yet to purchase a diaper bag and I was also sad when I didn't get one here. I hate to spend money on something like that. Good luck!
Miss you guys!
DESIGNER diaper bags are expensive. You can find some pretty functional, cheap ones at Wal-mart and Target for under $20 that work great and are still pretty cute or splurge for the Fluerville type bags. I'd check Wal-mart and Target first before you spend $129 especially when you're still in school.
Ridiculously over priced! I found a huge diaper bag at Ross for like $12 but what I really want is a backpack diaper bag.. I saw someone at Wa lMart the other day with the cutest one. It looks just like a normal diaper bag but has straps to wear it as a back pack. I hate shoulder ones because they always fall off my shoulder and hit my kids, or stuff always falls out. You could just buy a smaller back pack and use it too- I think there is one at Wal-Mart (Jeep brand). It's ugly but functional :) Good luck!
I like this one.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bisadora-Baby-Bag/12184362
ya i would never spend $130 on a diaper bag! Cute though. I got my diaper bag on Pottery barn kids.com on sale for $30 and they have some cute ones with lots of pockets on sale now. And i also agree with looking at ross, marshalls etc. I personally would never pay full price for a designer bag. I also have found some super cute ones on etsy.com, i looked under hobo bag or diaper bag and there are tons of different styles that look more like a purse than an actual diaper bag. Good luck!
I'm a little biased when it comes to diaper bags since I make them. lol. They are more expensive than the norm but still really cheap compared to designer bags. I can't believe you were able to use your free bags for so long! Mine got ruined within 3 months of Luke being born (and that was all 3 free ones!). So I was fed up with all the cheap diaper bags that wear out (Walmart and Target too) and yet how expensive the good ones were. So I learned how to make them. I've had mine now for 2 years! And that was the very first one I made ever. lol.
Anyways, I do like all the advice your friends have said. Ross, Marshalls and whatnot sound like a good idea. I never thought of that. However you are still welcome to look at my website if you want. www.LuckyButtonDesigns.com. I make all sorts of stuff. Diaper bags are mostly custom made to whatever material the customer picks out. GOOD LUCK!
I have a couple diaper bags I never use (I got four with Sam and 1 with Peter) so you're welcome to one if you want, but they're not very big for three kids. The one you posted is way cute!
Post a Comment