Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Margaret & Laura this is for you!!!!

So guess what ROAD we will be living on???

The name is BLUE DOLPHIN

How AWESOME is that?! Ha haa. Maybe you guys just predicted the future for me when I was about 13 years old!!! Who knew I would end up living on a street named Blue Dolphin!!!
But anyways we have moved and will be living in a house for ONE year! Then we will be done with school and moving on to newer things!

We will be back in CALIFORNIA the second week of August! SO can't wait to see everyone!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

YAY!!!!!! Always knew your were always going to have a dolphin in your life! You should just get a big fish tank and keep your very own dolphin there, just because you LOVE them so so much:) OHHHH the memories. we are heading to cyucos in a couple weeks and its never the same without you! (PS, the candy store moved!! makes me so sad:()

The Good Life said...

I'm so excited that you found a house! It will be so nice for you guys to have the extra space and BACK YARD! I can't wait to see you when you get back. :)