Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WICKED anyone? Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREN!!! Oh and did I mention my sister is going to have her BABIES!!!

So this is just CRAZY...

My sister is going to have her TWINS by this WEEKEND!!!!
We are so excited! I can't believe it!
We are keeping them in our prayers. She is only hmm I think 34 weeks, so
the babies are still only 3 and 4 pounds.

We have an extra WICKED ticket since my MOM is driving to Utah as I type to by with her!
I wish that I can be heading over there to be with her also!!
We would be happy if anyone wants to join us to this MUSICAL which is this Saturday from
2pm-5pm!! Any takers?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREN!!!! 16, woooo hooooo!! I loved being 16!! Sometimes I still feel like
I am 16!!! It is a great age! Dating, Driving, etc.

We hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!

No comments: