Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last week I went to pick up Carden after dance and he gave me the biggest hug ever. It was so cute. He kept his head nestled in my shoulder with his little arms wrapped around my neck. Then while I was talking with my sister he leaned his little face right over to look me right in the face and gave me this HUGE smile that was like, "Mom is it really YOU!" It just made me melt. It was so cute because he kept his face right in front of mine until he saw my eyes look right at his after talking, and then he continued to hug me.

2 comments:

Kierstin said...

Man he must have a horrible baby sittter if he misses you that much (j/k). It was hard with everyone sick this week, but hopefully we'll all be better by next Thursday. It was pretty cute though. It makes you feel good. Not even a really cool aunt can replace Mom.

Unknown said...

I LOVE those moments! How fantastic!