which is why I keep posting on our blog, because I really have nothing to do. Actually I have several projects to start, but it's late and I really don't want to get stuff out to know that in a few minutes I will just have to clean it up. Lately I have been craving some girl pampering time (which our R.S. girls always had in Utah on Thurs. nights and I would never get to go to b/c I always had work!) Or maybe it is because I just got HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 in the mail (from Justin for Valentines/my Birthday present) and have been wanting to just have girls over to kick back do girl stuff like facials, paint nails, etc, and watch this GREAT movie! This weekend would have been perfect to do a girls night because Justin has done nothing but STUDY STUDY STUDY! And I really just want to play! I was just thinking about those Mary Kay parties which were HUGE in UTAH and they were quite fun. I was thinking about how the Sales girls are always telling you to MOISTURIZE. Is it really THAT important? I really hate moisturizing, but maybe I should start. What do you girls think? But then I just don't know what kind of lotion to buy. What do you girls like? My sister swears by Clinique! Is bar soap really bad for your skin? Maybe I should start taking better care of my skin? But how? What is GOOD for the skin? Oooo we just made brownies and it is 11 o'clock at night, we are horrible. But I just can't help it because the nights just ZIP by and I always try to eat earlier. I actually tried to go to bed at 8pm the other night and then found myself up at 2am and not being able to fall back asleep. I'm just a night person. I always have been! I remember in high school always trying to go to bed early so that I could be feel well rested when my alarm clock went off at 5:40am, but I just never was able to fall asleep until midnight. It would bug me! Aw I just want to hold my two NEW nieces! They are just so precious. I can't believe my little sister has twins! I'm so happy for the Mosley's! What a special blessing.
But anyways, I'm going to go eat a brownie.
9 comments:
me and mom are cracking up from reading your post. Mom says she has the secret to Moisturized skin. call her. The occupational therapist (NICU) talked about how preemies don't get enough REM sleep maybe that is why you and Justin are night owls and don't need a lot of sleep. =)
i officially deem this the most RANDOM post ever! :)
Eucerin Sensitive Skin Q10 Anti-wrinkle lotion with SPF 15- that's what my friend Chelan says for day moisturizing. I have yet to try it. I know if I would moisturize I wouldn't have so many wrinkles, but I just like the sun to much too care. It's clinique month, buy and get a free gift (last week)! I am tempted to return one of the babies presents to get myself some MAC:) I could definitely go for some brownies.
i love random posts
I love this post with all my heart. Every night while Hyrum was in the academy I would just cry because I wanted to go out and have a girls night. When I finally get out to california I will give you a facial do your hair and paint your nails because I love you:) As for your skin...if you do use a bar soap use dove or neutragina, other soaps have a waxy residue that will sit on your skin and can cause wrinkling. Always exfulliate and moisturizing is super important! especially on the neck! I have been using an aveeno lotion, but the older we get the more we need to move from a lotion to a cream. especially around the eyes and mouth too. I dont practice what i preach. I dont wash my face every night before bed, and I dont put night creams on before sleepy time. But Utah has done a number on my skin and Im starting to wrinkle....Idaho doesnt have much moisture in the air either so I'll be looking like a grandma in no time. Bless beauty school for teaching me beauty...I've never been much for applying the skill to myself, just to better the life of others:)
I miss you....law school will be over in no time! Your lucky to have a beautiful baby boy who keeps you on your toes!
I love you lady!----please excuse my typos as it is late and I cant spell:)
This is so Marin-esque! I love it!
AND HSM 3. I'll watch with you!
Yay, you got the movie!! If only we lived a little closer we could have a girls' night.
i wish you were still here and we could hang out at the house together!! Its so differnet having renters downstairs :( A friend of mine who is an esthtitician (sp????) said she loves aveeno face wash and lotion... i'm going to buy some today when i do my grocery shopping! Also i loved your story below about carden looking at you when you picked him up after dance! He is so precious!!
I am glad I read these comments because they have taught me so much. Now I have a few products to try. I have to agree with Margaret on the soap. I only use Dove. Anyway, come to Davis and we can girl it up. You are funny.
Post a Comment