Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shorts and Tee-shirts in JANUARY!


The little boys playing while the Glenns beat up on the Sweeneys:(
Chase and his running skills...to go faster you must push your tummy out!!
Maybe that is why Justin is so fast!!! hee hee:)
Asia and ANOTHER TALENT to add to her list, TENNIS!
Justin and his KILLER serve!
Wow, we had a great day yesterday playing tennis with the Glenn's! We played doubles while the girls swam and the little boys watched. We need not say who won the match, but just know this the SWEENEY's are coming back. We have made it a Saturday tradition to now play tennis since the weather is nice and Justin and I have brand new tennis rackets (thanks to Kristen and Doug)! They are AWESOME rackets (I felt like my tennis skills totally improved just from the racket!!! hee hee). We can't wait for next Saturday...bring it GLENNS!!!

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

LOL!! Love the "tummy-push." Was there a shot of Justin's tummy push. Ha, ha! Great shot of Asia. Thanks for taking the pictures. Tennis was a blast. I am excited to start playing more. Jason and I just need some new high tech rackets. Looks like good weather for this week.

Unknown said...

Shorts and t-shirts! don't you mean nakies?

I love naked babies!

Brynley said...

you are so good at taking your camera everywhere and taking pictures. I need to get better at that. I love playing tennis. i will be able to able this summer. The Mosley's can take both the sweeney's and glenn's hehe.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Man I wish I was in California... we are in Idaho in freezing the weather.