Friday, February 6, 2009

The Many Faces of Carden





9 comments:

The Good Life said...

Oh I just love ALL of his faces. He is just so sweet! I will miss him when we move away. Come over and play with us sometime soon!

Sarah said...

Lizabeth aint got nothin on those eyelashes.

jenny said...

good grief... how did that boy not get picked for GAP baby??? go figure!

hayley said...

Love the lashes:)

Brynley said...

so cute!!! Who took the pictures. Those are great close ups. You will have to frame one.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Good grief his eyelashes are long! How do all the boys get those long, thick lashes and the girls dont??

Marin said...

seriously...i wish my eyelashes were long like Carden's!

L said...

Look at those big blues... lucky boy!!!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Oh we miss you guys! Carden is growing up so fast! I love all of the pictures, it's nice to see his personality shine through in these pictures!