Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rainy Days

This was taken this morning while I was eating breakfast in the kitchen.

The last few days have been nothing but RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.
So Carden and I just sat inside watching the rain fall and chatting!
We also read books, played some basket ball, and ate, ate, ate!
Carden loves to eat! He pretty much will eat anything.

Luckily yesterday and today have been sunny! We went to the park yesterday
and Carden just loves the swings.

Post yet to come...Carden in the swing!

3 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Your little boy is so stinking cute! He was totally posing for his picture to be taken! he has such a pretty smile and smiles with his eyes, I love it!

Ashley Smith said...

He is so dang sute i just cant handle it!!! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Nana13 said...

So cute! He was just chit chatting and then saw the camera and was like "Oh, here Mom, let me smile for you!" And then he just totally smiles the cutest, biggest smile for the camera! So so cute.