Carden just loves playing peak-a-BOO! He also loves anything SMALL!!! He goes around holding small little bath bottles or little lotion bottles, it is just so cute! He loves CARS, TRUCKS, anything with wheels! And if it doesnt have wheels... well he makes it go like it has wheels! It is so NEAT to just watch Carden listen to either me or Justin and see him understand! He knows how to go and get his "car" and his "ball". He is just so much fun! I can't express how much love and happiness this little baby boy brings into our home! Justin and I just love being parents!
The other day I went for a walk and put on Carden's little Blue beanie but he has decided not to wear anything on his head. Hayley just gave me this little yellow beanie that has a chin strap so I thought it would work. Hayley was telling me how it is a good beanie b/c the velcro is really sticky and can't be pulled off. Well, Hayley was right about the velcro but Carden still managed to get the chin strap from off his chin and was pulling so hard to get this beanie off. Oh it was so funny! Carden was crawling FULL SPEED even with only ONE eye on the LOOK OUT!!! Oh it just cracks me up!
9 comments:
yeah, notice that in the video he does his little "lay down" thing when he tries to get us or we try to get him. in the picture he did that and never got up, he just fell asleep. i couldn't believe it, it was so funny. he just crashed on the floor and was out! (notice his little toy still in his hand)
that is so funny. He didn't seem to mind being blinded by the strap. I was crackin' up hard. My abs did get a work out. You have to love those moments.
Thanks for the laugh, he is so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks:)
He is so funny. Marin was funny too, laughing the whole time while he had that hat over his eyes. Of course he'll never remember (until he watches the video when he's older and says, "I can't believe you just laughed at me mom.") Wish we could be there to play with him. Love ya.
Oh my goodness! Too many cute posts to keep up with! He is hilarious, I'm still laughing. I can't believe he fell a sleep like that. Adorable! And what fun...I love san fran! Good to see your doing so very well. I'll have to let you know next time I'm out there. Where exactly are you guys again?
yep, i got my ab workout watching that one. it reminded me of asia with the pants on her head. why are children so funny??? i love it.
Hilarious!
I miss that boy! He is so cute and so happy ~ even with a hat over his face! Go Carden Go!
That is hilarious. I can't believe he crawled up to his dad and fell asleep. That is so cute. See ya soon.
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY video. I almost wish it was longer to watch.
Post a Comment