Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm a REAL Boy!




Carden is getting so big! He loves to play with cars. It always reminds me of Luke. I just love to see him push this little car around. Now I can see why my mom loved watching me push a little stroller around the neighborhood (even when only wearing a tutu and sandals in the middle of winter!) On January 4th (Sarah's b-day!) Carden just started talking. He is saying "Mmaaamaa, Naaannaaa, bbuuuubbaa, and there is one more I am missing, maybe it is the vaaaaavaa!" He's got the "Daadaa" down. He just loves his Daddy!

Carden just went to the doctor and actually gained a nice pound in ONE MONTH!! (thanks to those SEE's Candies that are making Mommy's milk CREAM!) Actually Carden is taking off with eating whatever I give him. Just all of a sudden he decided to only nurse maybe three times a day and then two times at night. I wish he would just cut out those two times at night (midnight and 5am). Carden LOVES tangerines! We took a whole bagful home from Grandma and Grandpa's house and he ate them up the next week.

Carden finally got to see his "Nana" which he was able to call out when she came (well we pretended that he knew what he was saying!) He had so much fun playing in the bath and reading fun stories! This is Carden in his new outfit he got for Christmas (pants from his cousin and new GREEN shirt from Nana) and his NEW SHAKE-N-Go Car!

10 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

It's so fun when they start playing with cars and trucks and making the noises to go with them! I love little boys! Just wait till he starts saying "uck!" (for "truck" that is)anytime Ethan sees one he has to say "uck" at least 50 times to show us how excited he is! I cant believe Carden is almost 1 yr old! Time goes by too fast.

Margaret said...

HE TALKS?! Oh my goodness. He is getting so big!

The Good Life said...

I miss little Carden. Seriously that boy makes me crave babies so bad! We need to get together soon. Do you Want to go on a walk?

Brynley said...

Love the Jeans...=) He looks so cute in his green outfit with his green car. I can't wait to see you guys again...each time will get better and SAM and carden will have fun playing together.

hayley said...

He is so happy! Those are really cute shots

Spencer & Nikki said...

Your little boy is so cute. It is crazy how fast they grow up. That is funny that you know the Zack and Katie also. They are the nicest people.

jenny said...

marin's eyes, justin's mouth. what a cute kid!

Makenna said...

Sooo Cute! With the crapes - I have to pick up the pan and tip it around to get the crape all thin,......my parents have one of those tools to swirl it - I need to get one. (The wooden one that is just a round stick with a handle, and you dip it in water so the batter wont stick)

Tyson and Marie said...

He is getting so big! I still love your hair Marin....so cute. I also love the candy apple picture...classic. Looks like you had such a great Christmas.

Nana13 said...

Carden started to say "Nana" right about the same time as my visit. Which we all know what that means: He was so excited I was coming he kept saying my name. Then he really conquered it while I was there. "Nana, Nana, Nana." Again, of course, because he loves his Nana so much. He knew exactly what he was saying and who he was talking about! :) The next time he calls out my name give him a big hug for me and tell him his Nana loves him.