Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Fun (continued)

The Boys and their TRUCKS!

SAM and Carden playing in the tub!
I LOVE this picture! Cohen is so cute!
Trying to make CANDY APPLES!! Boys in their MATCHING SHIRTS from Santa!
What BABY GAP MODELS!
We luckily got to see James and Erin while they were driving through down to AZ! (we met up at Jack In the Box, where I had my first taste of their tacos....hmmm not so good:))
Where is KP? Man we should have taken a SISTER SHOT altogether! This is us with our yummy-but-no-so-good-looking CANDY APPLES we made! Look at those cute little tummies!
Want to try an Argentine Dessert? Peaches with Dulce de Leche.

Carden sleeping in his back bend :)

Justin and Me enjoying our German chocolate!!
Christmas morning and Santa was there!
Christmas Eve dinner was AMAZING! Justin made some authentic Argentine food. The night before he labored over the stove from 8pm-3am making Dulce de Leche for our dessert. Then at 3am Carden woke up and he rocked him to sleep. So pretty much Justin didn't get any sleep, but everyone sure loved the meal! Thanks Justin! You are a little Chef!
This is us shooting clay pigeons. Yeah and that is me closing my eyes as the gun goes off. I actually hit a few!! Justin hit a lot more than me though.
We played some baseball! Look at Asia go!
Justin and I decided to wear our Argentina shirts to show our Argentine SPIRIT!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your cute haircut Marin!

Margaret said...

what a cute mom you are! And those dancer legs are to die for! Your parents house looks sooo good! White cabnets and wood floors ooo la la! How fun to be out on the Peterson hill...or as we would say heel:) I still want to take Hyrum out there with his guns and do some shooting...I miss the peterson property!

Margaret said...

PS i LOVE your hair! I just cut some bangs to (long bangs) and I feel like a whole new person!

The Harrisons said...

That's so funny because I cut bangs too over Christmas break! Great minds think alike.

Sorry I never called you up, but we actually ended up being busier than I thought. And it looks like you guys stayed pretty busy, too. But we'll get together soon.

P.S. Happy belated birthday!!!! I hope you had fun and how was it to turn the BIG 2-5?!?!?!? I'm not looking forward to it. I don't know why, but I think it's a little depressing. We are getting so old!

L said...

Hey cute girl - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new dew! You are absolutely adorable!

It looks like you had such a fun Christmas!!! Justin's food looked/sounded amazing. My brother made some dulce de leche off his mission... I remember it took forever, but man, it was so good! Way to go Justin!

aquabatgirl said...

i wish you had asked me about the tacos at jack-in-the-box i could have warned you (they really should take those things off the menu). looks like you had a great christmas and with all your family. how fun! carden is getting so big and cute haircut