Yes, it is true I am now 25 years old!
My Birthday was on Monday and it was a great day!
I got to sleep in while Justin played with Carden, since Justin doesn't start school until Monday.
We then went grocery shopping together since we had just got back from our Christmas vacation in Visalia. The best part was that I didn't have to CARRY in ALL the groceries myself and hold Carden! Then we went to Target and Walmart to return some gifts and we ended up finding some great deals! We were going to go to the mall so I could spend my Birthday money my parents gave me, but decided to go to Chipotle and get my SEE's Candy (thanks Mom and Dad). Then we went home and watched Mission Impossible I while eating Dark chocolate chip truffles! It was just so nice to be able to relax and spend the day with my family!
When we were in Visalia my Mom made me YUMMY Vanilla Cup Cakes with SPRINKLES! We had EVERYONE there (except the Mosleys, we missed you guys). Nesha and her family were also there! We ate some really good pasta that Justin made (Tomatoe, Zucchini, Basil) with homemade "Macaroni Grill" Rosemarry bread (thanks to Brynley's blog post), with a HUGE salad! We then watched Ratatuille. It was fun being HOME and celebrating my Birthday with my WHOLE FAMILY! It is just so weird how time flies. Just watching this little clip is crazy to see me blowing out candles while I have a cute little baby sleeping on my lap! You just think about all the years of making wishes and then you get to this point and there are really no more wishes to be made, everything is just so perfect!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BIG 25! That is so exciting!! Sounds like you had a blast! Miss you tons!!
Fun! Happy Birthday...that's a big one. I'm turning 25 this year too and I feel like it's so weird. But good! So happy happy day. Hope you had fun.
Having help carrying in the groceries with the baby would be the BEST present! I hate that.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad that you had fun!
Post a Comment