Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Day in SF






To celebrate MLK day we went to SF with the Glenn's. We went to Pier 39, ate some fish and chips from a street vendor, tasted Boudin's sourdough bread, visited the Ghirardelli Factory and went to the beach! It was like 70 degrees the whole day and made us all wish we wore shorts!

2 comments:

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I could definitely use some nice weather right now. It DUMPED snow yesterday and I'm so ready for winter to be done! I say GO BUY THE JEANS! Every girl deserves at least one good pair of jeans:) You have the cutest little family and I hope we can see you soon. If we get an interview in CA I'll get a hold of you so we can see you if I come down with Kendrick.

Mana said...

so did the nudist take that 2nd picture? :)