Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Spy...a crack!


Well, you never know what you'll see when visiting lovely San Francisco...Marin and I were fortunate enough to hike down to a NUDE beach. Actually only one little part was nude, but this bare-skinned fellow wandered over to our side, and these two guys actually asked him to take their picture! It was pretty funny. After hiking down that hill though to get to the beach in pants I was ready to join him! :)

3 comments:

Makenna said...

I didnt get to see any naked men when I was in SF! Not fair! Glad you had fun!

PS- Marin - look for a little something in the mail this week!

Ashley A. said...

Hahaha that picture is great. Other than the nudity, it looks like you guys had a fun trip! We want to do the same thing sometime soon.

The Turks said...

That is awesome! haha
Go Cardinals!