Thursday, October 23, 2008

Standing!


We went in the other morning to go get Carden out of his crib and found him standing! He is pulling up to everything. He is just so strong! I love to watch him crawl around and then pull himself up to see into his little toy box. Part of me doesn't want to teach dance, because I seriously have so much fun just staying here at home and playing with Carden. Carden also likes to bit him lower lip and it makes his cheeks pop out and it is so cute. Carden's favorite toys are his little changing mat, my yoga ball pump, and books!! He loves books!

6 comments:

Marin said...

I cant publish Pictures :( Internal Error it said :(

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

How fun! Don't be in too big of a hurry to see your little boy start walking though, that's when it gets a whole lot harder to watch them! Ethan's favorite toys are never his actual toys either. They are more like a hairdryer, his daddy's electric razor and other dangerous things! Your little Carden is adorable!

Ashley Smith said...

we miss you guys and can't to see carden in action!!

justin said...

i better clarify...marin has been having issues with blogger lately so the pic she posted was just a tester...we will get the real deal of him standing (as well as many more great pics) very soon.

justin said...

i just love newborns!-marin

justin said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH i am going crazy!!! I cant post on our blog!!!! This is horrible-Marin