Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Sister is Having TWINS!

I am so excited for my sister who is having IDENTICAL GIRL TWINS!!!
Isn't that sooooo exciting!? I knew identical girl twins and they were the nicest girls ever (Lauren and Nicole) and then I also taught dance to these identical twins named Emma and Shalae!
It will be so fun! I can't wait! My older sister is also having a girl!!! Now there is going to be 5 granddaughters and 5 grandsons!! Can you believe it!

5 comments:

hayley said...

It's crazy that the count of boys to girls is going to even out so fast!

Lauren said...

That's so fun!! Is this their first pregnancy?

Marin said...

This is her second pregnancy!!!!

Margaret said...

ok so bernie had a facebook update that said she was having twins, and every day after seeing that i would say to laura," i cant beleive bernie is having twins!!!!" she got so sick of me not being able to comprehend this. so i moved to not beliving the dropping gas prices then to prop 8 and so on and so on. but i still cant belive this!

Amy Offen said...

That's awesome! I have 5 sets of twins in my group of students this year-4 are identical (plus 2 more sets of siblings) and 1 set of twins from previous years. It's crazy keeping track of them all, but they seem to have a lot of fun having a twin!