Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with the Cousins!


Carden just loves being with his cousins! He especially loves all the hugs!
I love to hear Lois say "Marin, Carden so cute!" She has the cutest little voice!
I need to get it on film!
Carden and his Mommy!
Carden and his Daddy!
He loves playing with his Daddy's hair! It was so cute because he kept laughing while Justin had him on his shoulders!

6 comments:

Marin said...

I just love Chase's Grandpa pants!!! haa haaaaaaaaa! They are sooooo hilarious!

Brynley said...

I can't believe how blond chase's hair is. it looks like fun. Did carden's bare feet hurt on the hay?

Margaret said...

what is this business of you wearing shorts in october?? i wish with all my heart that i lived in california right now. No snow in Idaho yet, but it will come. now you have to post your carvings you put in your new pumpkins!

jenny said...

how fun to live by cousins! lucky guys! my grandchildren are soooooo adorable.

Ashley Smith said...

You guys are so CUTE i cant stand it!!! I almost cried looking at your blog tonight because i miss you all so much! :( Congrats to Brynley and Paul on the twins!!! WOW!! SO fun!

Amy Offen said...

Carden is so cute! I love looking at your pictures! I miss you and wish I could see you!!!