Any thoughts on what kind of convertible car seats are the best? For all you mothers out there, what are you using for your little babies?? Do you like it? What is the brand/line?
We are in need of switching from an infant seat to a convertible car seat but
don't know what brand, what is a good deal...etc?? Also what store should we
look at? Hmmm.
7 comments:
Love my BRITAX MARATHON. I got mine at BB R US because I had a huge credit there, but I love it and Deacon seems to like it too!
Britax are the best, and cost the most.
I bought mine online, a different brand, from baby age. They have pretty good deals. So does albee baby
BRITAX is the way to go in my opinion!
Babies R Us will price match. Just bring in what you see online or from another store.
I looked up the Consumer Reports ratings for convertible carseats, and the Britax Roundabout was rated#1, but was $230, so John and I went with the Evenflo Triumph, which was rated #2, but was only $150. We got ours at Babies R Us, and so far we have really liked it.
graco brand and evenflo is what i hear is the coolest. If you want your kids to be cool you go with whats happenin. How old is he now???
Dude - you know we are cheap. I think we have a Safty 1st! from wal mart....and it is an easy clip to un-snap.
Post a Comment