For the Halloween party I wore my little green Pea Pod costume! I looked sooo cute! I had trouble crawling around in it, but still managed to crawl my way around with some other fun kids in our ward! I went on this SCARY HUNTED house with my DADDY and I didn't even cry once! Then I played the games and got this really cool colorful bag that I ate to pieces! I then shot my first basket (my Daddy had to help me). Then I tossed a ring onto the stick (my Mommy helped me) and got TWO pieces of candy! It was so much fun!
7 comments:
cutest pea pod this side of the mississippi!
He is SO dang cute!! I love the dunking video!! :) Mike and i both laughed! Yay for Halloween!
Of course Justin is wearing a SUNS jersey! Cute kid though!
Too cute:) He is a baller!
yeah, his nick name is "baller" justin says! haa haa -marin
He is the cutest boy! Marin, I love your hair, it's making me want to cute mine again . . . I just love short hair! And it's very flattering on you!
What a cutie! I love Halloween mostly for the adorable kids in their costumes.
Post a Comment