i've been informed that obama/biden have changed their stance on gay marriage. in an attempt to appease mostly liberal voters and win the presidency, they have gone against what they said "they believed in" to what their party wants them to believe in. shows a lot about their character and morals. they express their true beliefs when convenient and aren't willing to take a stand regardless of what the consequences to their campaign would be.
2 comments:
I love this video. Thanks for sharing. I posted it on my blog too, I hope you don't mind. :)
i've been informed that obama/biden have changed their stance on gay marriage. in an attempt to appease mostly liberal voters and win the presidency, they have gone against what they said "they believed in" to what their party wants them to believe in. shows a lot about their character and morals. they express their true beliefs when convenient and aren't willing to take a stand regardless of what the consequences to their campaign would be.
Post a Comment