
Grandma, me, and the kids made the drive to VEGAS to see the
Mosleys and the SUN!

We enjoyed each day with our cousins and the WARM SUN on our faces!

We woke up and went to the park by 9am and didn't even need our JACKETS!!!

The girls loved SWINGING while the boys LOVED riding their bikes!

Brooke and
Rhead were in love with the bike trailer!
Thank you
Brynley for letting us stay with you for the WEEK and thank you Grandma for taking us with you!
We had so much fun playing with you guys all week! The trip went by WAY to fast!
4 comments:
love the first pic of the two twins. Next time we need to match all four and take a pic. it would be so cute. I was so lonely after you guys left.
I love the truck picture too! Two sets of twins, crazy! That's a lot of little kids. I'm glad you guys had fun, could you send some sunshine our way:)
it was a blast! we must all trip down to vegas during the dark and dreary months of winter! thanks for all the food and fun, bryn; you are a GREAT hostess!
Hey guys... make sure you invite me when you make it private... I like to see what's going on with you! :)
kjholy@gmail.com
Post a Comment