Hey Marin, I miss you tons I wonder if we'll ever see eachother again? ha! Good job getting them dressed and ready. We were 15 minutes late today and missed the sacrament! and I only have TWO kids...well Judd really should count as a kid too, especially on Sundays!!
Many times a day i look at Halle and think, "man, she looks so much like her dad!" but so many times when i look at pictures of brooke they look so similar to me! I think part of it is the looks they make... Anyway, your kids are so cute! We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll come out and visit sometime in the near future!
4 comments:
Marin they are all SO big. What a difference a month or two can do! I love them all dressed in their best waiting for church! So cute!
Hey Marin, I miss you tons I wonder if we'll ever see eachother again? ha! Good job getting them dressed and ready. We were 15 minutes late today and missed the sacrament! and I only have TWO kids...well Judd really should count as a kid too, especially on Sundays!!
Sitting there they all look so close in age. Oh wait, they are!! You guys are amazing:)
Many times a day i look at Halle and think, "man, she looks so much like her dad!" but so many times when i look at pictures of brooke they look so similar to me! I think part of it is the looks they make... Anyway, your kids are so cute! We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll come out and visit sometime in the near future!
Post a Comment