Friday, January 21, 2011

House List

This is a list of things that I would love to have in a house:

1. A kitchen sink that faces out to the back yard
2. A door that goes out from the laundry room so I can hang dry my clothes
3. A house that has SUN in the backyard! (this is a MUST in our next house)
4. A house that has windows that actually see the sky!
5. A front door that actually faces out to the FRONT of the house!


These are just things I really don't want to forget in looking for a house. I don't think they are too picky but are things that REALLY make sense in a house.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Marin, you need to come play at my house! Let's pick a date and come!! Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually good for me.