Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update

Three kids under the age of THREE is hard (my Mother-in-law made it through so I guess I can too!) But anyways for the update...

Carden loves to tap dance to the song "Down by the Station". I am starting to choreograph a little dance for him that the kids can learn and hopefully do together! I get my tap shoes on with Carden and we do some runs around the house with a few hand gestures and it is really fun. Rhead cries though because HE REALLY wants a pair of TAP shoes to wear. Almost every morning Rhead will bring me the tap shoes to let me put them on for him so he can run around "tapping". Guess Brooke won't be my little dancer :( It is my BOYS that want to dance around :) Justin is REAL happy about this!! hee hee!

As for Rhead... he is quite the grump! He loves to cry and loves attention at ALL TIMES to make him happy. Poor boy wasn't ready for BEING A TWIN and having to SHARE the attention! He loves to ride Carden's bike. He loves shooting baskets even though he has a hard time letting go of the ball! He loves being held and loves going down the slide backwards. He would swing all day in the swings if it were up to him! He loves eating with a spoon or fork all by himself!

Brooke loves to walk! She rather walk than ride in the stroller. She loves level changes and ramps! She LOVES the bridges at the park and will just go back and forth running on them. We only had a few falls but she gets back up and runs again! She loves eating. She loves her tutu and loves saying "Shhh" for Shoes and "sss" for socks. She also loves saying "Daddy" and "taint you" for "thank You" as she gives me her sippy cup when she is done drinking. She is still an awesome sleeper.

6 comments:

Brynley said...

you need to get a pair for rhead. It is nice when they don't have to share everything!

jenny said...

i am looking for the shoes! fun things you logged. my how the little ones are quickly growing up!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I think it is SO amazing that boys and girls are SOOOOO different! I can't believe she is already saying words! I can't! And the reason (I think) the boys like the dance shoes, is becuase they make lots of noise! and girls just don't care for noise right now! I think you are an AWSOME mom, Maren, good job!

Brynley said...

love the new picture on top!!!

Kierstin said...

Yay!! I want to see the tap dance. Guess you better open you studio this fall since you won't be pregnant.

Kierstin said...

I've got a pair of tap shoes Rhead could have, but not as nice as the ones Carden has and you know he'll notice. You can still have them.