Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What we have been up to

Carden came and sat down ready to eat dinner. When we came to the table with his food we found him asleep like this! It was funny because we could hear him saying, "PIZZA BALLS! PIZZA BALLS!" Then all of a sudden there was nothing! haa haa!
Cool boys in their SHADES! Carden wore these the whole afternoon so he could look just like his COOL DADDY!
Brooke and Rhead are such good eaters (Carden is too), which is why we go through SOOOO MANY DIAPERS!! They love every vegetable, every fruit, every meal we make. I swear I can't believe HOW MUCH my kids can eat. They are TANKS! I get sooo tired of eating because all I do is FEED my kids.
So what do I do with ALL these BOXES of diapers we go through. I have made them into storage bins!

Carden found his goggles and wanted to swim in NOVEMBER! So he did! He swam a couple of laps in our tiny pool and it was the funniest thing ever! He was kicking his legs soo fast and putting his head down in the FREEZING cold water. He can't wait to swim again!
As for our CHEF! Well Justin is an amazing cook! He made me dinner the WHOLE weekend and it was HEAVEN! He made me SHRIMP tacos that were to DIE FOR!!
YUM YUM!

4 comments:

Brynley said...

u need to live in vegas where u swim may through sept and some of oct

A Roper said...

Those tacos look YUMMY! :D What a great idea to turn those boxes into something cute! You're so creative!

jenny said...

loved hearing about "a few of my favorite things!"

Nana13 said...

Love your storage boxes. You are so clever. The tacos look fabulous! And the kids are cute as ever.