Today Carden rode his bike TWO miles to play at Portuguese Park!
He rode so fast the whole way
and I had to walk at a good pace!
He didn't even ask to ride in the stroller and he wanted to keep riding his bike when we got home!
I was for sure he wasn't going to make it all the way home but he did it!
He really is getting to be SO BIG!
Now if only we can get him potty trained!
He rode so fast the whole way
and I had to walk at a good pace!
He didn't even ask to ride in the stroller and he wanted to keep riding his bike when we got home!
I was for sure he wasn't going to make it all the way home but he did it!
He really is getting to be SO BIG!
Now if only we can get him potty trained!
1 comment:
Wow, cohen doesn't even make it two miles to school and back!
Post a Comment