I just went to a sprouting class for our ward and it was AWESOME!
I really LOVE sprouts. I am determined to grow sprouts and use them on my salads, soups, and sandwiches! I really love Alfalfa, broccoli, red clover and onion sprouts. I like sunflower as well but only by itself since it is more crunchy. But anyways it was a great class and I am so glad it was on a Saturday! Justin watched the kids ALL morning. I was able to sleep in, get DRESSED (actually wear regular clothes instead of my pjs), and drive in the car without crying babies, and have some fun with ladies in our ward! It was great! I have such a WONDERFUL husband! Thanks babe for letting me have a great Saturday free of kids!
Has anyone grown sprouts? Where do you usually buy your sprouts? What has worked and what hasn't?
2 comments:
OH Marin, you can sprout almost anything. I should refer you to my mom, she sprouts wheat, lots of different kinds of beans. I don't think we ever bought sprouts ... we grew them ourselves. In fact you saying that makes me want to call her and sprout some myself!
We sprouted lentils a few weeks ago and they were YUMMY! If you google it, there's a how-to video. It's super easy!
Post a Comment