Okay so I have been saying how wonderful it has been to have NO binkies but now that I look at all the damage Rhead has done with bitting I'm not so sure now!
1. Our crib rail is totally ruined by Rhead running his teeth along it. The finish is completely gone! Hopefully Rhead won't die from harmful chemicals in the finish!
2. Our drawer that he ALWAYS opens to find all the kid's plates and bowls is now streaked with teeth marks as well. Should I be concerned that he is eating paint all day long? He has this annoying thing of wanting to bit and run his teeth along ANYTHING!
3. My clothes and some socks now have holes.
4. The bottles and sippy cups are all bitten up.
5. Our backyard has BARK and pretty much every piece has been chewed on!
I SWEAR as much as I love this boy he DRIVES me CRAZY! He makes my mood go so UP and DOWN it seriously is so ANNOYING! Our poor kids are probably going to die from chemicals but anyways I guess that is what happens when a baby is deprived of a binkie?!
1 comment:
Oh that's funny. At least you can be grateful that paint doesn't contain the chemicals now that it used to. Does he like to chew on teethers, or just everything else?
Post a Comment