Well October was a long month but we had a lot of fun. We celebrated (Asia, Chase, and Emmy) Birthdays, we went to a pumpkin patch, train museum, zoo, fairytale town, playing with cousins and Grandma. We finished off the month with a fun ward trunk or treat party! And the BIG one, Brooke learned how to walk!
Now it is NOVEMBER and I am really excited since Brooke and Rhead will FINALLY be ONE! No more nursing, no more having to haul them around on my hip, no more backwards facing car seats, no more babies! Just kidding. They are still my little babies but we are just that much closer to being more independent! It has definitely been the hardest year of my life.
Just the other morning Justin was telling me if I were like his family (but with no twins) that I would have a brand new baby right now. I told him immediately that I WOULD TAKE that over having twins! (don't get me wrong I LOVE Brooke and Rhead and seeing them grow together but it is just hard). I thought again about it for a moment seeing Justin, James, and Ashley are all really close in age and some might even say "you should have had triplets!" but honestly I think one baby at a time is easier even if you have to go through THREE pregnancies! Twins are hard. The hardest part is that you want to baby a baby but with twins you have to divide all your time. You never get a break. And you always feel tired. Your hands are ALWAYS full.
I LOVE having A baby. I really do. I love holding A baby. And I LOVE Brooke and Rhead, but I just feel like this whole year was a blur. I really didn't get that time to just relax and enjoy snuggling with a baby. (if that makes any sense!). But anyways, we are excited to celebrate their ONE YEAR!
Brooke and Rhead are so fun to watch. Rhead will pick on Brooke and Carden but he sure is a love bug. He loves to snuggle. He loves people. He loves to be like a BIG boy. He loves going down the slide by himself. He loves being pushed in the swing. He loves to EAT. He loves to TACKLE you. He always has his eye brows raised. He is a character!
Brooke loves to EAT. She is our "little tea POT!" She loves to go down the slide as well. She loves to be with MOMMY! She doesn't like it when you take things from her and she WILL put up a fight. She is quiet but when she needs to be heard she knows how to SCREAM!
November also means Justin and I will be CELEBRATING our FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Pretty exciting! Well I have to run to get crying babies.
4 comments:
You are amazing, Marin! I'm sure it has been a very hard year.
Yay! You've made it!!!
I'm so happy you hit your year mark!! You are doing great!!!
Ummm....great pics except for the one from Fairytale Town. I look like a man in that picture. LOL!
Post a Comment