I loved watching this! Your kids are so cute and you guys just look like one big happy family! Ethan loves the chic-fil-a cow as well. Anytime we see it at the mall, Ethan always wants to tell it everything he did that day, yesterday, or pretty much the whole week! By the way, you are 26?! For some reason I always thought you were my age (24). Happy late Birthday and Im glad that you had so much fun during the holidays!
You look so beautiful, Marin! I miss you!!! As soon as we're all better (we've been really sick for a long time) I want to bring you dinner. Maybe next week...
What a great recap. The twins are getting so big and Carden seems to definitely be taking on the big brother role well. By the way, you look FABULOUS Marin. How do you do it? Seriously!
Those pictures are so cute. I love the family ones you took. I have a hard time believing we're a family of 5 now--I can't imagine how you guys must feel! :)
7 comments:
I loved watching this! Your kids are so cute and you guys just look like one big happy family! Ethan loves the chic-fil-a cow as well. Anytime we see it at the mall, Ethan always wants to tell it everything he did that day, yesterday, or pretty much the whole week! By the way, you are 26?! For some reason I always thought you were my age (24). Happy late Birthday and Im glad that you had so much fun during the holidays!
So fun! Carden looks like such a big boy next to the twins!
You look so beautiful, Marin! I miss you!!! As soon as we're all better (we've been really sick for a long time) I want to bring you dinner. Maybe next week...
Wow!! totally loved it! miss you
What a great recap. The twins are getting so big and Carden seems to definitely be taking on the big brother role well. By the way, you look FABULOUS Marin. How do you do it? Seriously!
Rhead has some classic expressions. They are both so precious and Carden's smile makes me melt. I want to squeeze them all so bad! Miss you:) Love you
Those pictures are so cute. I love the family ones you took. I have a hard time believing we're a family of 5 now--I can't imagine how you guys must feel! :)
I agree, you look amazing. Glad you a fun trip!
Post a Comment