
I love that song by Celine Dion!!!
By yes I have had no help the last TWO days and I have SURVIVED!!! Well, Justin kind of came home early but still I did it. Carden was so good and I felt so bad that he had to stay in all day. He went out on our porch to shoot some baskets and it made me sooooo sad that he doesn't have a YARD to play in. I am counting down the months until we will have a yard (only 4 and a half more months!) I have been JUST nursing which has been nice but then SORE! The lactation lady said that I HAD MILK enough for TWO and that I shouldn't have even used formula. It is good to know that I have milk and can nurse twins. It has been hard though but I am determined to stick with it since I did it for Carden.
Ohhh I so wish I had a DOUBLE jogging stroller or even a double stroller so I could starting my OUTINGS with all THREE! I have been looking on C.L. but they are all SOOO expensive. Hopefully I will find one soon. Well Rhead is crying so I better go.
9 comments:
every time I see a double stroller I think of you and how I wish I had a million dollars to buy it and send it to you.
Forget CL! You need it badly:) Keep up the good work, you can do it. Love you
I am right there with you in the sore department. Sorry...nursing is so hard. I can't imagine doing it double!!! Hang in there.
You need to come play at my house and I need to hold you cute babies. Way to nurse!! I want details on this yard you're getting?
i agree with hayley. get it on amazon or ebay. you will use!!!!!!!!!! and get your money worth!!!!!!!!!!just do it. you need it!
Marin,
I hopped onto your blog from Ashleigh's and I saw that you had your twins. You are AMAZING!! Congratulations! I hope that everything continues to go well. You are an incredible woman, and that makes you an incredible mother. Just had to let you know that I'm thinking of you.
Love,
Karen
Justin or Marin, any chance I can get a copy of the picture of Jaren's ankle? Also, I thought Kristen bought you guys a doulbe stroller that is in our garage? Looks almost identical to the one in the picture. Did you forget it when you left in a rush? I almost ran it over the other day. Doug
Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Lydia Moon. I commented a few months ago. (I think I found your blog through Tiffany's blog.) Congrats on your twins! Mine are almost four now.
Have you tried nursing both at the same time? That was huge for me, since it gave me back a little more time in my day.
As for a double stroller, have you looked into a twins club in your area? They usually have big sales once or twice a year where moms can sell their gently used items to others. I got an umbrella style double stroller at a twins club sale for $30.
Good luck! Feel free to email me if you want to talk to another twin mommy. :) tgmmoon@comcast.net
Post a Comment