Monday, January 25, 2010

Sure GROWING!



12 comments:

Ashley A. said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. Seriously... Carden looks like he's saying, "Mom, I've got things with these babies under control. Just leave it to me." :)

I agree with all the comments on the last post. I hope things get better! They definitely look like they're growing well, though, so good work!

Ashley Smith said...

he he i love Carden's cute little smile! He is such a cute little boy- i just cant believe how big he's getting!! And brooke and rhead are so adorable!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Everyone is so big! I can't wait to meet them. BTW, I went to the popcorn shop next to Encore and I am now officialy addicted!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

So cute! I miss you Marin! We need to hang out sometime! Carden looks so big next to those two babies! Sam has the same animal pajamas as Rheid and they're his favorite. He gets very excited when he sees them.

A Roper said...

Cute pictures!!! I love your family one at the top! You look so beautiful!
If you have to quit nursing, don't feel bad. Believe me...they'll be just fine! :) Sometimes as mothers we have to do something for ourselves in order to take care of our children. If mommy's not happy, nobody's happy! If stopping nursing will help you enjoy your kids more, I say DO IT!!! Love you!

Brynley said...

love brooke's pink shoes so cute!! Makes me want to dress my kids cute. It is hard when we don't go anywhere and no one comes over to put on a cute outfit.

Heather Dayton said...

They are growing! But they still look cute and tiny too :) All of them are so cute too. Carden looks like such a good big brother. I bet it is fun to watch him with Brooke and Rhead.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

What cute kids you have! I can't believe how much they all look like each other too! You have such a beautiful family Marin, you are awesome :)

Yani said...

Love love the pics!! the are sooo beautiful.

Erin and James Sweeney said...

They are growing! They look so much bigger than they did during Christmas break!

Whit K said...

Love these pictures! They make Carden look soo big compared to the babies!

Nana13 said...

I'm so lucky that I have the cutest grandbabies ever!! It's really probably not fair for all those other grandparents. :) :)