so cute! those are good pics. The last ones it took me a sec to tell which is which. Love you!! Things will all work out!!! You can do it!! I love you. call anytime.
ok WOW I love everything about brand new babies! The wrinkly-old-man-skin, the peach fuzz in their faces! Sophie loved sunning when she was new - so warm!
They are so cute....Im wanting to drive up there so I can hold them!
I was looking at the pics again. they are so precious. You need to update your ticker on the side. We love you...i can't wait to get the twins together, it will be so cute.
11 comments:
oh the are so precious!!
so cute! those are good pics. The last ones it took me a sec to tell which is which. Love you!! Things will all work out!!! You can do it!! I love you. call anytime.
WE can't wait to see these beautiful babies in person, less than 2 weeks!
soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations Marin!!! They are beautiful! I love the headband
Congrats on the new babies... they are so beautiful and handsome.
you caught some TENDER moments. you're getting good with that camera. beautiful babies...just like their parents!
ok WOW I love everything about brand new babies! The wrinkly-old-man-skin, the peach fuzz in their faces! Sophie loved sunning when she was new - so warm!
They are so cute....Im wanting to drive up there so I can hold them!
I was looking at the pics again. they are so precious. You need to update your ticker on the side. We love you...i can't wait to get the twins together, it will be so cute.
I think Brooke looks a lot like a Sweeney girl! :) Sooo cute... How are you all adjusting?
They are so sweet! Marin- you are amazing. You are super mom. I totally look up to you. I want to come visit.
Post a Comment