Thursday, December 3, 2009

40 Week Mark

Today is the TWINS 40 week mark. It is crazy to think that they would have been born today. They are still so small and hopefully will be at their birth weight at their next check up. Nursing is SOOOOOOO HARD! Ohhhh my goodness. I really don't know how any one can NURSE twins. I still don't know what I am doing with nursing, formula, bottles. So far I have tried just doing all nursing, but when 2 am rolls around and both babies nurse at the same time for AN HOUR and still want to nurse that is when I say NO MORE. I need to supplement somewhere! Now I just don't know if I want to have two supplement feedings or just one. I just really hate having to worry about weight gain and milk supply. Why can't I just let everything go and let the babies decide when they want to eat and how much!!!! Well I have to go try nursing Brooke. They are just sooo sleepy and it seriously takes an hour to feed one!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Did you nurse Carden? If not, you have quite the undertaking tring to learn how with twins. One is hard enough so I truly have major respect for you. You are a hero!

CHELZERS said...

yep. it's pretty much an all day thing. decide now if you're up for it because it is a serious committment! You can do it! (but only do it if you want to---not because you think you have to...)
feel free to ask any questions!

hayley said...

You rock! I love you and I know you can do it:) You know what's best

Tiffany Kadani said...

Note to self: get cable when nursing child. I CANNOT handle doing only one thing for an entire hour.

Anonymous said...

k, love it. dec 1: a post about football dec 3 : a post about nursing. i hate to say it marin but i relate to the dec 1 post more than i do dec 3. thats why i love your blog, reader friendly!! haha!