so sweet!! It's always the rowdy boys causing trouble. haha:) I am so glad I have two boys, but getting them to hold still during church is getting harder and harder!
Justin, Thank you so much for the wonderful Mothers Day message. I appreciate your thoughts. I am so thankful for good kids. I am so thankful for kids that made it easy for me to expect the very best because you kids always lived up to that so well. I'm so proud of you and all the good things you have accomplished. I am truly blessed as a Mother! Love you lots.
you guys are sweet. i miss you all so much! I love carden at the end, he made me laugh... i cant wait to have a well-behavned little angel girl :) although the mischievousness of little boys is one thing i love and that makes me laugh!
4 comments:
so sweet!! It's always the rowdy boys causing trouble. haha:) I am so glad I have two boys, but getting them to hold still during church is getting harder and harder!
Justin, Thank you so much for the wonderful Mothers Day message. I appreciate your thoughts. I am so thankful for good kids. I am so thankful for kids that made it easy for me to expect the very best because you kids always lived up to that so well. I'm so proud of you and all the good things you have accomplished. I am truly blessed as a Mother! Love you lots.
you guys are sweet. i miss you all so much! I love carden at the end, he made me laugh... i cant wait to have a well-behavned little angel girl :) although the mischievousness of little boys is one thing i love and that makes me laugh!
so sweet, what a good son!
can i get a video for me next? preferably of marin performing all the dances we did from ages 9-14 years old please.
Post a Comment