I just have so much fun with Carden all day long. He is so funny. Lately he has been getting so hyper with this large duck that he got from his Great Gma and Gpa. He walks around holding it and chatting and laughing. It is so cute. We tried to get a clip of it, but of course it was the end of that once we started recording.
We recenlty made the Cafe Rio's Salad dressing and attempted to make a taco salad, but oh man are we craving some REAL CAFE RIO!!!
3 comments:
So cute! My girls have a favorite duck as well. Haha! :) I so miss Cafe Rio! I don't understand why they don't start up in California....
I love cafe rio too! I ate there in Vegas this week and forgot how much I love it! Costa Vida is also good and it is only 30 minutes away in Roseville. Carden gets cuter by the minute!
Hey I found your blog on Makenna's! I didn't know you were pregnant! Thats so awesome congrats! I hope your having a boy too!
Post a Comment