We FINALLY go out to Davis and met up with the Kirk Family! It was so much fun seeing Becky, B.J., and of course their CUTE little girl Ava! We spent the day playing with Ava's toys, walking all around the beautiful campus at Davis, and swinging on swings and going down slides. Carden and I just had a lot of fun! It was so great seeing my friend and old COLLEGE roommate Becky! It was my first time seeing her beautiful girl Ava. She is so tender. She never cried once and was so tuff even when Carden was patting her (way to hard) on the head. (sorry about that Becky).
I really liked Davis. It is a cute little campus. I love how everyone rides bikes and walks everywhere. That is the only thing I don't like about Sacramento. It is hard being far from Justin's school, but at least we are in a great neighborhood where I can walk anywhere, and plus the beautiful Sacramento river is right outside our door!! We will definitely have to come again and play with you guys.
Thanks Becky and BJ for letting us come visit!!
4 comments:
How fun!! Great to see you guys together.
We lived in Davis for 2 years and LOVED it! It is a great little town!
Oh my gosh Marin! Your little guy is adorable! And hey, you live in Sacramento now?! That's where Matt and I both grew up. Our parents still live there and we will actually be going home to visit on Friday May 15th for 10 days. We have to get together! Please email me at NicoleEvans15@gmail.com. I can't believe you work in Elk Grove. That's like 10 min from my parents house in Rosemont. Matt's parents live near the Sacramento River. Small world! Oh and CONGRATS on baby #2! HOpe to hear from you soon!
Hey Marin! Congrats on baby #2; that is really exciting! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment