HOw cute! It's so funny how big the tie looks on Carden:) The shoes look good too! WHat great smiles
They look so good! We are all about white shirts on Sundays
Hey! I stumbled upon your blog, and I LOVE it! We used to live in Sacramento too and we loved it there. Your little boy is sooo CUTE!
That is ONE DARLING PICTURE!!!
gotta luv the red for kyle!
ha ha ha i love this picture!! CUTEST boys ever!!!
Carden just gets cuter and cuter every day!!!! and Justin, you look like you're getting some of the effects of riding your bike rides to school :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HOw cute! It's so funny how big the tie looks on Carden:) The shoes look good too! WHat great smiles
They look so good! We are all about white shirts on Sundays
Hey! I stumbled upon your blog, and I LOVE it! We used to live in Sacramento too and we loved it there. Your little boy is sooo CUTE!
That is ONE DARLING PICTURE!!!
gotta luv the red for kyle!
ha ha ha i love this picture!! CUTEST boys ever!!!
Carden just gets cuter and cuter every day!!!! and Justin, you look like you're getting some of the effects of riding your bike rides to school :)
Post a Comment