Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rested, FINALLY!

Okay, so I am just so happy this morning because Carden slept the WHOLE NIGHT!
I am talking from 9pm till 7:30am without a peep, and get this I was the one WAKING up Carden!!
I am still nursing him, which is why I woke him up or else I would have slept the whole morning! I just couldn't believe it! I feel soooo great this morning! Maybe there is hope for another night like this. I doubt it, but maybe!!! But seriously I think this is the first time Carden has REALLY actually slept the whole night and so I just wanted to record this glorious event!

6 comments:

Katy said...

wow!
maybe once you get rested we can switch babies??

Unknown said...

YEAH! That is glorious!

L said...

YAY!!! Way to go Carden!!!

Lauren said...

That's awesome!!! Sleep is such a beautiful thing!

Ashley A. said...

Yay!! Good job, Carden. I hope for both of your sakes he keeps it up. That quilt you made is so cute, by the way.

Amber said...

That is very exciting news! I remember when Makenna first started sleeping through the night, it took me awhile to retrain my body not to wake up. Hopefully you won't have to do that, and you can just sleep peacefully!