Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Signs of the Times

This was a post on Cougarboard.com, a place for BYU fans to chat about almost anything, mostly sports, but lately a lot of Prop 8 stuff. I copied the pictures and wanted to share them with all. Isn't it interesting that we are the bigots, haters and intolerant ones? All we did was VOTE!

I think it's important to remember Elder Hales' prophetic council in October in his talk Christian Courage. Retaliation is almost never the answer. Copy and paste this post, get the word out, put it on your blogs and facebook, email it to people. I think helping the general public realize how hypocritical and unreasonable the other side is will only help our cause.











































5 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

I am just sitting here in tears. How dare they graffiti churches, home, and temples. I wonder if they are considering THEIR actions.

P.S. I know the family in the 3rd to last picture. They are in my ward, and that picture was taken at my stake center. Doug will be writing a post about it shortly on our blog.

Margaret said...

breaks my heart. As my dad put it...they all have jobs and will have to go back to them sooner or later. the rallys will die down. And as Hyrum puts it, Heavenly Father will take care of them. Like Hales says , love them and forgive them. Im personaly gonna need tons of christian courage.

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that makes me sad . . . after all, what ever happened to "tolerance"?

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this!

Unknown said...

I borrowed it for my blog too!