Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Please No More Potato"

Carden usually likes everything we feed him, but last Sunday he decided he didn't like mashed potatoes :(

8 comments:

Margaret said...

hahah! I love those faces! We used to give Jack sour things so he would make those faces. Probably is gonna have the worst teeth now, but those faces are worth it right:)I think thats sooo funny that he makes that face for potatoes! Thats the best!

Marin said...

I love this clip...it is so sad. He is like, "oh its not bad just IN the mouth, but its the swallowing that is the worst part!" ohhh haa haa. No more potatoes for now!

justin said...

i made this exact face watching the BYU/UU game on saturday...

more passing plays...gag, gag...more interceptions...gasp, gasp!

:)

jenny said...

send it to "america's funniest videos!!! classic! i feel his pain and yours too justin!

The Harrisons said...

That's so funny! I used to gag when swallowing potatoes-Carden I feel your pain. Although, I was a lot older when I went through that phase.

Kendrick and Hailey said...

Oh my gosh! That made me laugh SO hard! He's so sweet to not cry or spit it out, he just choked it down without complaining:) haha! What a cutie.

hayley said...

That was so funny:) poor kid..

Anonymous said...

That was FUNNY! Poor kid. He is so cute. None of my kids ate potatoes either when they were that little. Who knows. Love you guys.