Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things that are going on in the Sweeney home!

Carden loves to SLEEP in, but only when he is in Mommy and Daddy's Bed!
Carden got some NEW PJ's for an EARLY Christmas gift!
It is a TREAT when Carden and I get to go on walks with Daddy, since he is STUDYING soo hard for finals right now!


Carden loves to stick out his little tongue! It was so funny because one morning I was just feeding him some cereal and he kept sticking it out!

As for me...
Well tonight I taught Irish to two different classes at Encore Studio of Performing Arts. It was so much fun being back with children and dancing! I will be officially teaching in January, so please come join my classes!

Tues classes are:
ages 10+ from 6-6:50pm
ages 6-9 from 7-7:50pm

Thurs classes are:
ages 6-9 from 4:30-5:20pm
ages 10+ from 5:30-6:20pm

I am pretty flexible with ages though so I will let in girls or boys younger or older! I might start picking up more classes once Carden is on solids, but for now this is perfect!

1 comment:

Brynley said...

that video is so FUNNY!!!! SAM couldn't stick out his tongue that far because he was tongue tied. Now he is getting better at sticking out his tongue. That is exciting about dancing. SAM and I dance to music in the morning for our work out.