Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Now the DVD Player!



I went to go get something back in our room and I could hear Carden laughing to himself. It was so funny! I came out to find him playing with the DVD player (which he knows is a "No No"). He even had this little smirk like he knew what he was doing. He is just so hilarious!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

It's good you're able to laugh that stuff off and not get all mad!

L said...

LOL... that is hilarious! He is such an adorable little guy!!

jenny said...

that baby looks just like his dad!!! identical smiles and they are always smiling. i love it!

Ashley Smith said...

his little faces are to die for!! I love it!

Margaret said...

Love the new blog layout! what a cute festive family picture!

Kendria said...

Yeah- Ours is about busted because of the cute little boy in our house... He tries to hold the DVD tray open while it is trying to close... Naughty little boys!

Yani said...

Cute cute cute...

Brynley said...

i thought you were updating your blog??

The Turks said...

Justin-

Tonight is our first provo city league basketball game. James was nice enough to include me seeing how I've been here in provo for like 7 years and no friends my age are still around here. Looks like i'm gonna have to pick up the slack with you not being around. I can guarantee you 2 pts. 1 assist and 5 fouls. Go suns!