Carden loves to get into things especially in the kitchen and bathroom. You have to see this little guy MOVE when the fridge door opens! I have never seen Carden move so FAST! He loves to squeeze his little body through either mine or Justin's legs and pull out anything he can get his hands on. Then whenever I go to unload or load the dishes Carden is right there behind me ready to climb right in and help!! He just makes cleaning so much fun!
7 comments:
Ethan does the exact same thing! Now that he can open any door, we had to get a gate for the bathroom to keep him out of there. He loves the dishwasher as well. He has learned to open it now and will crawl up inside of it and pull out all the dangerous knifes and other items he can find to play with!
SAM loves the dishwasher. I can only unload or load when he is in his high chair eating. I'm afraid he will break it when he stands on it. he is only 22 pounds.
SOoo cute:) Love the hat
Those pictures are priceless!
haha! look slike someone is used to licking the brownie badder (or is it batter...or am i completly wrong) from the whisk. good practice:) Thats so funny. I've never seen a baby in the dishwasher. when he has a poopy diaper have him crawl on in and start it up. no mess on your hands and it all goes down the drain. haha
I love Margaret's comment about if he has a poopy diaper! Good advice!! When are you going to be in Visalia for the holidays? Or are you?
he is so cute! Miss you guys lots! he looks so big in these new pictures! He's changing!
Post a Comment